Through the Sea World Diving Center in Sani Halkidiki , Petros Mimidas starts his diving career, which includes more than ten thousand (10,000) logged dives, and is professionally trained by PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors) as a Master Instructor , and EFR (Emergency First Response) as an instructor trainer.
From an early age he was involved in sports and in particular he was distinguished in basketball with the team of YMCA and marathon swimming. From the age of twenty until now, he deals with his deep love of scuba diving and is the manager director of the Sea World Scuba Diving Center in Corfu. He was born in 1977 in Thessaloniki.
• PADI MASTER INSTRUCTOR
• E.F.R INSTRUCTOR
SPECIALTY INSTRUCTOR OF THE FOLLOWING PADI SPECIALTIES
• SEARCH & RECOVERY INSTRUCTOR
• WRECK DIVER INSTRUCTOR
• NIGHT DIVER INSTRUCTOR
• DEEP DIVER INSTRUCTOR
• DIVER PROPULSION VEHICLE INSTRUCTOR
• ENRICHED AIR (NITROX) DIVER INSTRUCTOR
• UNDERWATER PHOTOGRAPHER INSTRUCTOR
• DRY SUIT DIVER INSTRUCTOR
• DOLPHIN/ ATLANTIS REBREATHER INSTRUCTOR
• MULTILEVEL DIVER INSTRUCTOR
• BOAT DIVER INSTRUCTOR
• UNDERWATER NAVIGATOR INSTRUCTOR
• OXYGEN PROVIDER INSTRUCTOR
• EQUIPMENT SPECIALIST INSTRUCTOR
• (3 ***) OF THE GREEK FEDERATION (E.O.Y.D.A.A.K.T.)
• (3 ***) OF THE EUROPEAN FEDERATION CMAS.
• CERTIFIED BY PSI (PROFESSIONAL SCUBA INSPECTORS) / P.C.I.(PROFESSIONAL CYLINDER INSPECTORS)FOR CYLINDER VISUAL ISPECTION .
• QUALIFIED FROM SCUBAPRO COMPANY FOR THE EQUIPMENT SERVICE AND TEST